We are located at Sussex Neuroscience, School of Life Sciences, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK. We also maintain a co-affiliation with The Institute for Ophthalmic Research, University of Tübingen, Germany.
Inquiries to join the lab are always welcome. How to apply
Current vacancies: Postdoc . Postdoc . In addition we are always on the lookout for highly motivated folks in any relevant area. Depending on background, further options may be available! If in doubt, ask!
Chiara Esposito (Neuroscience Year I, Summer 2018)
Katrin is now a junior group leader at BCCN Tuebingen, Germany.
Dori is now doing her PhD in the lab of Catherine Hall at Sussex.
Lyra Whitehouse (Neuroscience Year III, 2017-8)
Nikolaos Manesis (Neuroscience Year III, 2017-18)
- Leon Lagnado (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Miguel Maravall (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Daniel Osorio (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Claudio Alonso (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Phillip Berens (BCCN, University of Tübingen, Germany)
- Thomas Euler (CIN, University of Tübingen, Germany)
- Katrin Franke (BCCN / MPI, Tuebingen, Germany)
- Aristides Arrenberg (CIN, University of Tübingen, Germany)
- Dan Eric Nilsson (Lund Vision Group, Sweden)
- Sebastian Seung (Princeton, USA)
- Rob Smith (UPenn, Philadelphia, USA)
- Rowland Taylor (Berkeley, San Francisco, USA)
- Richard Kramer (Berkeley, San Francisco, USA)
- Julie Semmelhack (HKUST, Hong Kong, China)
- Ihab Riad (Department of Physics, University of Khartoum, Sudan)
- Joe Raimondo (Department of Human Biology, University of Cape Town, South Africa)