We are located at Sussex Neuroscience, School of Life Sciences, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK. We also maintain a co-affiliation with The Institute for Ophthalmic Research, University of Tübingen, Germany.
We are always on the lookout for highly motivated folks in any relevant area. Depending on background, further options may be available! If in doubt, ask!
Rosie Ashley-East (Neuroscience Year III, 2018-19)
Katrin is now a junior group leader at BCCN Tuebingen, Germany.
Harry is now doing his PhD in London
Dori is now doing her PhD in the lab of Catherine Hall at Sussex.
George is now doing his MSc in Neuroscience at Tuebingen, Germany
Chiara Esposito (Neuroscience Year I, Summer 2018)
Lyra Whitehouse (Neuroscience Year III, 2017-8)
Nikolaos Manesis (Neuroscience Year III, 2017-18)
- Leon Lagnado (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Miguel Maravall (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Daniel Osorio (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Claudio Alonso (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Kevin Staras (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Phillip Berens (BCCN, University of Tübingen, Germany)
- Thomas Euler (CIN, University of Tübingen, Germany)
- Katrin Franke (BCCN / MPI, Tuebingen, Germany)
- Aristides Arrenberg (CIN, University of Tübingen, Germany)
- Herwig Baier (MPI Brain Research, Germany)
- Kevin Briggmann (MPI Caesar, Germany)
- Silke Haverkamp (MPI Caesar, Germany)
- Dan Eric Nilsson (Lund Vision Group, Sweden)
- Josh Sanes (Harvard, USA)
- Richard Kramer (Berkeley, San Francisco, USA)
- Sebastian Seung (Princeton, USA)
- Rob Smith (UPenn, Philadelphia, USA)
- Rowland Taylor (Berkeley, San Francisco, USA)
- Julie Semmelhack (HKUST, Hong Kong, China)
- Joe Raimondo (Department of Human Biology, University of Cape Town, South Africa)
- Ihab Riad (Department of Physics, University of Khartoum, Sudan)