We are located at Sussex Neuroscience, School of Life Sciences, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK. We also maintain a co-affiliation with The Institute for Ophthalmic Research, University of Tübingen, Germany.
Inquiries to join the lab are always welcome. How to apply
Current vacancies: Postdoc . In addition we are always on the lookout for highly motivated folks in any relevant area. Depending on background, further options may be available! If in doubt, ask!
Katrin is now a junior group leader at BCCN Tuebingen, Germany.
Dori is now doing her PhD in the lab of Catherine Hall at Sussex.
- Leon Lagnado (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Miguel Maravall (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Daniel Osorio (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Claudio Alonso (Sussex Neuroscience)
- Bonnie Fraser (Sussex Evolution Behaviour)
- Phillip Berens (BCCN, University of Tübingen, Germany)
- Thomas Euler (CIN, University of Tübingen, Germany)
- Katrin Franke (BCCN / MPI, Tuebingen, Germany)
- Aristides Arrenberg (CIN, University of Tübingen, Germany)
- Dan Eric Nilsson (Lund Vision Group, Sweden)
- Sebastian Seung (Princeton, USA)
- Rob Smith (UPenn, Philadelphia, USA)
- Rowland Taylor (Berkeley, San Francisco, USA)
- Richard Kramer (Berkeley, San Francisco, USA)
- Julie Semmelhack (HKUST, Hong Kong, China)
- Ihab Riad (Department of Physics, University of Khartoum, Sudan)
- Joe Raimondo (Department of Human Biology, University of Cape Town, South Africa)